Sunday, November 6, 2011

1 Year Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to me! 
The Gourmet Student!
My BF celebrating my birthday one year - and why yes, she did know at that time she would be celebrating a 1 year  blog anniversary with me. Smart cookie that girl is. 
It has been 1 year (give or take a day or 2 - oops) since my first post! And what a year it has been! A lot has happened to the blog as well as my personal life. Let me fill you in.



What has happened over the year:
- I have begun graduate school
- I ate rabbit.. it does NOT taste like chicken thank you very much
- I created a facebook page for people to follow
- I learned that dishes do not wash themselves.. I guess I knew this already.. I just finally had to admit it.
- I went strawberry picking! (I like-long goal of mine)

What I plan to have happen over the next year:
- Write a cookbook
- Have a movie made after me
- Make a million bazillion dollars.

*I think these are reasonable goals don't you?

Most Viewed Posts
(can you guess??? it definitely wasn't what I thought it was going to be)










Now get a little sentimental...
I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of my friends, family, blogging buddies and starving students out there who continue to read The Gourmet Student. If it wasn't for you, I would just be writing a very long and detailed diary. .. which is cool too... if you are into that sorta thing.

Hmm...

When I started this thing I promised myself that if I am still writing in a year, I am going to by myself a good camera to take awesome pics..

But due to fatality mentioned in my last post Mussel Marinara .. and being broke as a joke...


I opted for a new can opener instead.


Love ~ The Gourmet Student 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Gourmet Student!!! Soooo proud of you!
    Love, your strawberry picking buddy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...