Happy Anniversary to me!
The Gourmet Student!
|My BF celebrating my birthday one year - and why yes, she did know at that time she would be celebrating a 1 year blog anniversary with me. Smart cookie that girl is.|
What has happened over the year:
- I have begun graduate school
- I ate rabbit.. it does NOT taste like chicken thank you very much
- I created a facebook page for people to follow
- I learned that dishes do not wash themselves.. I guess I knew this already.. I just finally had to admit it.
- I went strawberry picking! (I like-long goal of mine)
What I plan to have happen over the next year:
- Write a cookbook
- Have a movie made after me
- Make a million bazillion dollars.
*I think these are reasonable goals don't you?
Most Viewed Posts
(can you guess??? it definitely wasn't what I thought it was going to be)
1st Place: Easy Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
2nd Place: Strawberry Cheesecake Crescent Roll
3rd Place: Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast
Now get a little sentimental...
I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of my friends, family, blogging buddies and starving students out there who continue to read The Gourmet Student. If it wasn't for you, I would just be writing a very long and detailed diary. .. which is cool too... if you are into that sorta thing.
When I started this thing I promised myself that if I am still writing in a year, I am going to by myself a good camera to take awesome pics..
But due to fatality mentioned in my last post Mussel Marinara .. and being broke as a joke...
I opted for a new can opener instead.
Love ~ The Gourmet Student