Not you? Okay... that is totally me. I admit I am a carrot munch cruncher. BUT I know I am not alone.
But need a break from your crunching? Make a carrot salad instead where the crunch factor is cut down to minimum.
Spiced Carrot Salad with Pumpkin Seeds
Time: 10 mins. CPS: $0.75 L of D: Undergraduate
- 2 large Carrots Shredded (I used my leftover heirloom carrots from this recipe )
- 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seeds toasted (look here on how to toast nuts) you can use any crunchy nut
- 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 1 Tsp of Honey (omit if you like salads a little more acidy)
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (OPTIONAL!)
- 1 Tsp of Olive Oil
Mix all other ingrediants in a bowl. Add carrot and nuts.